- Cooking Time: 3
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWe love these! We use homemade marinara and ranch for dipping! Backstory: Don't know where this recipe came from. Offline maybe? Anyways, We live in St. Louis and looove our fried mushrooms!
- 1 1/2 lbs. medium mushrooms
- 1 c. flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- Oil for deep frying
- Parmesan Cheese
- Clean mushrooms with cloth and remove stems. Never use water to clean your mushrooms. It will make them soggy.
- Coat mushrooms with flour, dip into eggs, then into bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil about 3 minutes, until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.