- Cooking Time: 3
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lbs. medium mushrooms
- 1 c. flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. seasoned bread crumbs
- Oil for deep frying
- Parmesan Cheese
- Clean mushrooms with cloth and remove stems. Never use water to clean your mushrooms. It will make them soggy.
- Coat mushrooms with flour, dip into eggs, then into bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil about 3 minutes, until golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
NotesWe love these! We use homemade marinara and ranch for dipping! Backstory: Don't know where this recipe came from. Offline maybe? Anyways, We live in St. Louis and looove our fried mushrooms!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The Italian Exchange
Italy or BustSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More