- Cooking Time: 5
- Preparation Time:
- Rice noodles
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 shallots, chopped
- 1/2 lb. large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 5-6 green onions, chopped on diag in 1" pieces
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2-3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- 1/4 lb. bean sprouts
- 1/2 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Soak noodles in warm water for 15-20 minutes until softened.
- In large wok, stir-fry oil, garlic and shallots until just starting to brown - don't burn!
- Add shrimp, onion and egg and cook until just barely done.
- Add noodles, fish sauce, sugar, chili pepper flakes and bean sprouts. Mix well and cook for about 2 minutes - to warm.
- Serve with squeezed lime, cilantro and peanuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More