- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1t plus 1/2 c olive oil
- 3c Basic Polenta, freshly made and hot
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- 2t salt
- 1c Marinara sauce
- Coat 11x7 baking dish with 1t oil. Transfer hot polenta to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly to 3/4" thickness. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 250. Cut polenta into 2x1" pieces.
- In large, heavy skillet, heat remaining 1/2c oil over medium-high flame. Working in batches, fry polenta pieces until golden brown on all sides, about 3 minutes per side. Using tongs, transfer pieces to paper towels and drain. Place polenta pieces on baking sheet to keep warm in oven while cooking remaining batches.
- Transfer pieces to serving platter. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and salt, then serve with marinara sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More