- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1t plus 1/2 c olive oil
- 3c Basic Polenta, freshly made and hot
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
- 2t salt
- 1c Marinara sauce
- Coat 11x7 baking dish with 1t oil. Transfer hot polenta to prepared baking dish, spreading evenly to 3/4" thickness. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 250. Cut polenta into 2x1" pieces.
- In large, heavy skillet, heat remaining 1/2c oil over medium-high flame. Working in batches, fry polenta pieces until golden brown on all sides, about 3 minutes per side. Using tongs, transfer pieces to paper towels and drain. Place polenta pieces on baking sheet to keep warm in oven while cooking remaining batches.
- Transfer pieces to serving platter. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and salt, then serve with marinara sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More