- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-6 potatoes, depending on size
- 1 lb kilbasa sausage
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 onion
- shredded cheese, as much as desired
- pepper to taste
- Peel and slice potatoes
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick spray and begin frying potatoes over medium heat. Avoid turning to often, as this will make them mushy
- Chop peppers and onion and add to skillet with potatoes
- Slice kilbasa and add to skillet
- Continue cooking until potatoes are tender and slightly browned.
- Reduce heat to low, add pepper to taste and sprinkle desired amount of cheese on top. Allow cheese to melt.
NotesFresh potatoes, peppers and onions could be substituted with a package of frozen patatoes o'brian if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More