- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 - 12 quail
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 Dry and pick quail.
- 2 Clean and wipe thoroughly.
- 3 Salt, pepper, and dredge with flour.
- 4 Have a deep frying pan with a close-fitting lid 1/2 full of hot fat.
- 5 Put in quail.
- 6 Cook for a few minutes over high, the cover skillet and reduce heat.
- 7 Cook slowly until tender, turning the quail when golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More