- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 - 12 quail
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 Dry and pick quail.
- 2 Clean and wipe thoroughly.
- 3 Salt, pepper, and dredge with flour.
- 4 Have a deep frying pan with a close-fitting lid 1/2 full of hot fat.
- 5 Put in quail.
- 6 Cook for a few minutes over high, the cover skillet and reduce heat.
- 7 Cook slowly until tender, turning the quail when golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Adventures in Cooking
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More