- Cooking Time: 15 minutes total
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups bottled marinara sauce
- 1. Pour oil into a large Dutch oven to a depth of 1 inch. Heat over medium-high heat to 360 degrees.
- 2. Combine breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients in shallow dish. Dip ravioli in beaten egg; dredge in crumb mixture, shaking off excess. Fry ravioli, 10 at a time, in hot oil 20 to 30 seconds or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with marinara sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More