- Cooking Time: 15 minutes total
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned Japanese breadcrumbs (panko)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups bottled marinara sauce
- 1. Pour oil into a large Dutch oven to a depth of 1 inch. Heat over medium-high heat to 360 degrees.
- 2. Combine breadcrumbs and next 3 ingredients in shallow dish. Dip ravioli in beaten egg; dredge in crumb mixture, shaking off excess. Fry ravioli, 10 at a time, in hot oil 20 to 30 seconds or until golden. Drain on paper towels. Serve with marinara sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More