- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 6
- 9 ounces Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat broiler. Prepare baking with foil lining and spray with olive oil.
- Dip prepared ravioli into beaten eggs, coating both sides, then into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray top of breaded ravioli with cooking spray.
- Broil for 1 - 2 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Turn and spray with additional cooking spray; broil for 1 - 2 minutes or until edges begin to brown.