- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 6
- 9 ounces Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat broiler. Prepare baking with foil lining and spray with olive oil.
- Dip prepared ravioli into beaten eggs, coating both sides, then into bread crumbs, coating both sides.
- Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray top of breaded ravioli with cooking spray.
- Broil for 1 - 2 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Turn and spray with additional cooking spray; broil for 1 - 2 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Zucchini Pizza Bites
Ramen Noodle Sandwich Fit For a Hungry Person
Pancit Bihon (Stir Fried Rice Noodles)See More