- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI was on the hunt for something different than the traditional boiled ravioli. I came across a Giada De Laurentiis recipe and absolutely loved it. Not only the results, but the simplicity of the recipe and the quickness.
- Oil for frying (about 2 inches in a medium sized sauce pan)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 package Buitoni Spicy Beef and Sausage Ravioli
- Shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
- Heat oil to about 325'.
- Pour the buttermilk into a shallow dish and pour the bread crumbs into another shallow dish.
- Dip the raviolis into the buttermilk...allowing the excess to drip off. Then coat with bread crumbs.
- Working in batches, fry the raviolis for about 3 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Remove and drain onto a paper towel lined plate and proceed with another batch until complete.
- While still warm, sprinkle with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Serve with your favorite sauce