- Servings: 6-8
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded roasted pork
- 1/2 cup diced shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced Chinese sausage
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups of stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 5 wonton wrappers, julienned, fried until golden brown
Heat the oil in the wok. Toss in the rice until hot and golden.
Toss in the green onions, pork, shrimp, and sausage.
Stir in the garlic, eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and parsley. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. Mound the rice in the center of the vegetables. Garnish with parsley and fried wontons.