- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded roasted pork
- 1/2 cup diced shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced Chinese sausage
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups of stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 5 wonton wrappers, julienned, fried until golden brown
- Heat the oil in the wok. Toss in the rice until hot and golden.
- Toss in the green onions, pork, shrimp, and sausage.
- Stir in the garlic, eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and parsley. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mound the rice in the center of the vegetables. Garnish with parsley and fried wontons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More