- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded roasted pork
- 1/2 cup diced shrimp
- 1/2 cup diced Chinese sausage
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups of stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 5 wonton wrappers, julienned, fried until golden brown
- Heat the oil in the wok. Toss in the rice until hot and golden.
- Toss in the green onions, pork, shrimp, and sausage.
- Stir in the garlic, eggs, soy sauce, sesame oil and parsley. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mound the rice in the center of the vegetables. Garnish with parsley and fried wontons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More