- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 5 cups cooked white rice -- cooled
- 1/2 cup cooked pork -- shredded
- 1 can fancy Oriental vegetables -- drained
- 1/2 cup shrimp -- diced
- 3 large eggs -- beaten
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup onion -- chopped, microwaved
- Heat the oil on high setting in a wok and add rice.
- Cook for about 5 minutes stirring continuously, add all other ingredients except the eggs and continue cooking at medium temp for 5 minutes. Stir in the eggs. mix well, and serve.
- Meat mixture can be anything you like: shrimp, pork, ham, chicken but the amount should be about one cup sliced or shredded.
NotesThis makes really tasty fried rice and I usually make more than this recipe calls for because it is so good left over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Adventures in CookingSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More