- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 5 cups cooked white rice -- cooled
- 1/2 cup cooked pork -- shredded
- 1 can fancy Oriental vegetables -- drained
- 1/2 cup shrimp -- diced
- 3 large eggs -- beaten
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup onion -- chopped, microwaved
- Heat the oil on high setting in a wok and add rice.
- Cook for about 5 minutes stirring continuously, add all other ingredients except the eggs and continue cooking at medium temp for 5 minutes. Stir in the eggs. mix well, and serve.
- Meat mixture can be anything you like: shrimp, pork, ham, chicken but the amount should be about one cup sliced or shredded.
NotesThis makes really tasty fried rice and I usually make more than this recipe calls for because it is so good left over.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Decadent Desserts Made From
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More