- 1 can Spam, diced (or about 3/4 lb of meat of your choice or no meat at all)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 or 3 carrots, grated or diced
- a handful of frozen peas
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 TBLS oyster sauce
- soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 or 4 cups cooked white rice (leftover is perfect)
In a large skillet, fry diced Spam until browned (or cook other meat... or leftover meat or seafood)
Add diced onion, garlic and carrots and cook until tender.
Move meat and veggies to edges of skillet.
Pour whisked eggs into center of pan and scramble.
Mix eggs with meat & veggies.
Add cooked rice and oyster sauce and mix well.
Add frozen peas.
Season with soy sauce & black pepper.
You can really add whatever veggies or meat/seafood you like.
It's great for using up leftovers.
This is also great the next day!