- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas
- powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar
- Fold tortilla into quarters.
- Cut pieces out of tortilla (as you would with a paper snow flake).
- Spread butter evenly on each side of tortilla. Fry tortilla in a frying pan until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More