- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas
- powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar
- Fold tortilla into quarters.
- Cut pieces out of tortilla (as you would with a paper snow flake).
- Spread butter evenly on each side of tortilla. Fry tortilla in a frying pan until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More