- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas
- powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar
- Fold tortilla into quarters.
- Cut pieces out of tortilla (as you would with a paper snow flake).
- Spread butter evenly on each side of tortilla. Fry tortilla in a frying pan until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More