- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas
- powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar
- Fold tortilla into quarters.
- Cut pieces out of tortilla (as you would with a paper snow flake).
- Spread butter evenly on each side of tortilla. Fry tortilla in a frying pan until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Special SmoothiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More