- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups peanut oil for frying
- 1 (10 ounce) package washed fresh spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place a large handful of fresh spinach in fryer basket, and submerge about thirty seconds.
- Drain spinach on paper towels, and repeat with remaining batches.
- Add a little salt and pepper to taste. Try a seasoned or hot salt for a pleasant flavor punch!
NotesI had this at Firebird's Rocky Mountain Grill restaurant in Memphis, TN. Played around and came up with this recipe. It is a very close taste and presentation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
GAES PTO Recipes
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More