- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24-36 large Green or black olives
- 2 oz. Goat cheese
- 2 oz. Cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Robert Rothschild Farm Jalapeno Pepper Dip
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Flour for dredging
- 2 Eggs
- Panko or regular breadcrumbs, unseasoned
- Oil for deep frying
- 1. Pit all the large olives using an olive pitter. Mix together the goat cheese, cream cheese, garlic, Jalapeño Pepper Dip, salt and pepper. Place cheese mixture in a piping bag and fill the inside of each olive. Dip stuffed olives in flour and coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
- 2. Make egg wash by whisking eggs in bowl with 1 teaspoon water. Dip floured olives in egg wash to coat evenly. Roll the olives in breadcrumbs to completely coat. Repeat dipping eggs in egg wash and breadcrumbs to double coat the olives.
- 3. Fry olives in deep fryer set at 375 degrees F for 3-4 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More