- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Medium Summer Squash Thinly sliced
- 2 eggs well beaten
- Flour, or bread crumbs
- Dip squash in beaten eggs then in flour or bread crumbs
- Fry in deep friers for 8 minutes and turn to brown half way through.
- Drain on paper towel and season with sea salt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More