- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Medium Summer Squash Thinly sliced
- 2 eggs well beaten
- Flour, or bread crumbs
- Dip squash in beaten eggs then in flour or bread crumbs
- Fry in deep friers for 8 minutes and turn to brown half way through.
- Drain on paper towel and season with sea salt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More