- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Medium Summer Squash Thinly sliced
- 2 eggs well beaten
- Flour, or bread crumbs
- Dip squash in beaten eggs then in flour or bread crumbs
- Fry in deep friers for 8 minutes and turn to brown half way through.
- Drain on paper towel and season with sea salt.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More