- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 mountain trout
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp butter
- lemon wedges
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 Clean trout.
- 2 Pat the dry.
- 3 Mix the flour with salt and pepper.
- 4 Dip the trout inside and out with the seasoned flour mixture.
- 5 Fry the trout in about 1/4-inch deep of vegetable oil.
- 6 Fry for about 5 minutes, flipping halfway until golden brown and tender.
- 7 Place trout on a serving platter.
- 8 Melt butter and pour it over trout.
- 9 Serve with lemon wedges and sprinkle with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Adventures in CookingSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More