- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 mountain trout
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp butter
- lemon wedges
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 Clean trout.
- 2 Pat the dry.
- 3 Mix the flour with salt and pepper.
- 4 Dip the trout inside and out with the seasoned flour mixture.
- 5 Fry the trout in about 1/4-inch deep of vegetable oil.
- 6 Fry for about 5 minutes, flipping halfway until golden brown and tender.
- 7 Place trout on a serving platter.
- 8 Melt butter and pour it over trout.
- 9 Serve with lemon wedges and sprinkle with parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More