- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 zucchini, peeled and cut in round slices
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sun flower oil
- Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, smashed with salt
- 2 tbsp dill, chopped
- Put the zucchini slices on a shallow plate and pour milk all over. Leave for about 20 minutes.
- Pour the flour in another shallow plate.
- Remove the zucchini slices from milk, don't squeeze.
- Flour zucchini slices.
- Heat up the oil and fry the zucchini slices until both sides take a light golden color.
- Afterwards, place on a paper towel to soak up any extra oil.
- Arrange on a service plate and serve with yogurt sauce while the slices are still crunchy.
- Serve at room temperature on the same day.
NotesI lived in Turkey when I was younger and I've been looking for a few Turkish recipes.