- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium size cauliflower
- 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper
- for "pastella":
- 3 eggs
- 250 g flour
- 1/4 l beer
- 10 g yeast
- cold milk
- for mushroom sauce:
- 250 g mushrooms
- 2 tbls butter
- medium size onion
- chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tbls flour
- 1 teaspoon sour cream
- Wash the cauliflower and divide into smaller flowers, boil them or better steamcook. Be careful not to overcook them.
- Sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.
- Melt the yeast in beer. Beat the eggs, add the beer with yeast, a little milk and enough flour to get quite a dense mixture. Add salt, and leave it to rest a while.
- Warm the butter in a skillet, add finely chopped onion and cook until translucent. Add finely chopped mushrooms and cook until mushrooms become soft and release some liquid. Add 1 tbls flour, stir, add the hot chicken or vegetable stock, cover and cook shortly. Add salt and pepper to your taste, add sour cream and chopped parsley.
- Dip the cauliflower into pastella and deep fry in hot oil.
- Serve fried cauliflower with mushroom sauce.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More