- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup instant tea powder
- 1 cup sweetened lemonade powder
- 1 cup orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, combine instant tea, lemonade powder, orange drink mix, cinnamon and clove. Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- To serve, Put 2 to 3 teaspoons of mix in a mug. Stir in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Adjust to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More