- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup instant tea powder
- 1 cup sweetened lemonade powder
- 1 cup orange-flavored drink mix (e.g. Tang)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a large bowl, combine instant tea, lemonade powder, orange drink mix, cinnamon and clove. Mix well and store in an airtight container.
- To serve, Put 2 to 3 teaspoons of mix in a mug. Stir in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Adjust to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
GAES PTO Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More