- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of beans (2 cups)
- 4 cups of water
- Pico de gallo (no lime)(I have this recipe in my list also)
- Salt, garlic, pepper to taste
- Can of beer (opt.)
- Make pinto beans in Crockpot cook on low.
- Make chunky Pico de gallo.
- Fry bacon in a pan. With the bacon drippings on the bottom of the pan sauté pico de gallo. Put pico in crock pot with bacon.
- Add a can of beer and cook for a couple more hours. Add water if it dries too much.
Tastes good with or without the beer. My mom's recipe so sorry if measurements are off.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More