- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of beans (2 cups)
- 4 cups of water
- Pico de gallo (no lime)(I have this recipe in my list also)
- Salt, garlic, pepper to taste
- Can of beer (opt.)
- Make pinto beans in Crockpot cook on low.
- Make chunky Pico de gallo.
- Fry bacon in a pan. With the bacon drippings on the bottom of the pan sauté pico de gallo. Put pico in crock pot with bacon.
- Add a can of beer and cook for a couple more hours. Add water if it dries too much.
Tastes good with or without the beer. My mom's recipe so sorry if measurements are off.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More