- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb of beans (2 cups)
- 4 cups of water
- Pico de gallo (no lime)(I have this recipe in my list also)
- Salt, garlic, pepper to taste
- Can of beer (opt.)
- Make pinto beans in Crockpot cook on low.
- Make chunky Pico de gallo.
- Fry bacon in a pan. With the bacon drippings on the bottom of the pan sauté pico de gallo. Put pico in crock pot with bacon.
- Add a can of beer and cook for a couple more hours. Add water if it dries too much.
Tastes good with or without the beer. My mom's recipe so sorry if measurements are off.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More