- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 lb. Hamburger - formed into 4 thin patties
- * 4 Large Slices of Tomato
- * 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- * 8 Slices Sourdough Bread
- * Thousand Island Dressing
- Brown patties in skillet with desired seasonings.
- When done, melt cheese on top of patties.
- Toast bread and put on your pattie and tomato.
- Spread Thousand Island on top bread piece and serve!
- There are many different ways of making these. This is just the easiest way for me!
- When we have time we do double patties and do one slice american and one slice provolone!
NotesOur version of the Steak N Shake favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More