- * 1 lb. Hamburger - formed into 4 thin patties
- * 4 Large Slices of Tomato
- * 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- * 8 Slices Sourdough Bread
- * Thousand Island Dressing
Brown patties in skillet with desired seasonings.
When done, melt cheese on top of patties.
Toast bread and put on your pattie and tomato.
Spread Thousand Island on top bread piece and serve!
There are many different ways of making these. This is just the easiest way for me!
When we have time we do double patties and do one slice american and one slice provolone!