- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 lb. Hamburger - formed into 4 thin patties
- * 4 Large Slices of Tomato
- * 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- * 8 Slices Sourdough Bread
- * Thousand Island Dressing
- Brown patties in skillet with desired seasonings.
- When done, melt cheese on top of patties.
- Toast bread and put on your pattie and tomato.
- Spread Thousand Island on top bread piece and serve!
- There are many different ways of making these. This is just the easiest way for me!
- When we have time we do double patties and do one slice american and one slice provolone!
NotesOur version of the Steak N Shake favorite!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More