- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Fritos corn chips
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2-1/2 cups chili (your favorite -- homemade, canned, whatever)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 2 cups of Fritos in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle half the onion and half the cheese over the Fritos.
- Pour the chili over the onion and cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining Fritos, onion and cheese over the chili.
- Bake for 15 or 20 minutes and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More