- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Fritos corn chips
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2-1/2 cups chili (your favorite -- homemade, canned, whatever)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 2 cups of Fritos in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle half the onion and half the cheese over the Fritos.
- Pour the chili over the onion and cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining Fritos, onion and cheese over the chili.
- Bake for 15 or 20 minutes and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More