- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 or 12 oz.package of reg. Fritos
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Bring to boil:
- sugar and corn syrup.
- Remove from heat and add the peanut butter. Stir to combine.
- Spread Fritos on a 10 x 15 cookie sheet.
- Pour over the Fritos, let cool, break apart.
- you can't quit eating,the sweet & salty are soo good together.
NotesA friend of mine made these and had me over..I HAD to have that recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More