- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 (14.5 oz) pkg. acini de pepe
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. flour
- 3/4 c + 2 tbsp. pineapple juice
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip, do not substitute lite or fat free
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- Cook acini de pepe according to directions on package; drain and rinse well with cold water. Pour into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine yolk, sugar, flower and pineapple juice in a saucepan and cook over medium heat. Sauce will thicken slightly; cool.
- Pour sauce over acini de pepe; stir in remaining ingredients. Chill.
- Prepare a few hours before serving.
NotesThis is a great recipe to take to a potluck or small party, as it serves 20.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More