- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 2 TBS baking cocoa
- 2 TBS milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Melt 2 sticks margarine, stir in 1/2 cup cocoa, sugar, flour and salt. Stir well. Add 3 eggs and 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Stir. Pour into greased & floured 9x13" baking pan. Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes.
- While baking, prepare icing as follows:
- Combine powdered sugar, 1/2 stick margarine, 2 TBS cocoa, 2 TBS milk and 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Mix well and pour/spread over hot brownies.
- Cut into bars once cool.
- Wonderful with a glass of cold milk!
NotesWatch out - these are quite addicting! I whipped up a batch last weekend and my husband ate so many in one sitting I thought for sure he'd make himself sick!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
A Falcon FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More