- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 white cake mix
- 16 oz can vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Prepare cake mix and bake as directed on package.
- While still warm, crumble cake in a bowl and stir in frosting.
- Melt chocolate chips in a saucepan on low heat.
- Roll cake into 1 inch balls and dip into melted chocolate chips.
- Place on waxed paper until cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More