- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 white cake mix
- 16 oz can vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Prepare cake mix and bake as directed on package.
- While still warm, crumble cake in a bowl and stir in frosting.
- Melt chocolate chips in a saucepan on low heat.
- Roll cake into 1 inch balls and dip into melted chocolate chips.
- Place on waxed paper until cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More