- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Several small grape clusters
- 1/2 cup pasteurized egg whites (available in cartons in the grocery-store dairy aisle)
- Granulated sugar to coat.
- Wash and dry a bunch of grapes (make sure the bunch has plump grapes that are firmly attached).
- Snip small clusters of grapes off the bunch and set aside.
- Beat pasteurized egg whites with a fork until small bubbles begin to form.
- Using a small brush, paint a cluster of grapes with egg whites.
- Place grapes on a layer of sugar, then shake a thick coating of sugar over the cluster through a sieve.
- Shake off excess and set the cluster on a rack.
- When egg whites have dried, use frosted clusters as edible garnishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More