- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Several small grape clusters
- 1/2 cup pasteurized egg whites (available in cartons in the grocery-store dairy aisle)
- Granulated sugar to coat.
- Wash and dry a bunch of grapes (make sure the bunch has plump grapes that are firmly attached).
- Snip small clusters of grapes off the bunch and set aside.
- Beat pasteurized egg whites with a fork until small bubbles begin to form.
- Using a small brush, paint a cluster of grapes with egg whites.
- Place grapes on a layer of sugar, then shake a thick coating of sugar over the cluster through a sieve.
- Shake off excess and set the cluster on a rack.
- When egg whites have dried, use frosted clusters as edible garnishes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More