- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Several small grape clusters
- 1/2 cup pasteurized egg whites (available in cartons in the grocery-store dairy aisle)
- Granulated sugar to coat.
- Wash and dry a bunch of grapes (make sure the bunch has plump grapes that are firmly attached).
- Snip small clusters of grapes off the bunch and set aside.
- Beat pasteurized egg whites with a fork until small bubbles begin to form.
- Using a small brush, paint a cluster of grapes with egg whites.
- Place grapes on a layer of sugar, then shake a thick coating of sugar over the cluster through a sieve.
- Shake off excess and set the cluster on a rack.
- When egg whites have dried, use frosted clusters as edible garnishes.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More