- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 12
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup vanilla frosting (or white chocolate frosting)
- 1 egg1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, melted
- *Optional: 1/2 cup sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a cookie sheet or line with a silpat.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the frosting, egg, vanilla, and sugar on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir until well combined. Once combined, slowly drizzle in melted chocolate while mixing.
- Then, add your sprinkles and incorporate, but don't over-mix. **Also, it's optional to roll in powdered sugar like shown above, but I don't recommend it. I did it to a few and I didn't like the final result.
- Drop cookies by large tablespoon fulls onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges of cookies are lightly browned.
NotesJust a delicious recipe with white chocolate and frosting IN the dough instead of on the cookie.