- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI made this cake for my dad's birthday. The reason for the subsitute of the sugar for the splenda is that my dad was diagnois with diabetes. And can't have all the good stuff anymore. And he needed a birthday cake. I hope you enjoy!
- 2 8oz Cool Whip Free (South Beach Diet)
- 1 Jello Instant Vanilla Sugar&Fat Free Pudding.
- 1 Cup of Splenda Granulated
- 2 Cups of Milk
- Mix the same as the filling minus the strawberries.
- Once the cakes have cooled all the way. Place one of the cakes on a round plate or cake holder. And your going to put the filling on the top of the cake. Then take the other cake and place it on top of the filling. And frost the cake. You can top the cake with fresh strawbrerries.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Social CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More