- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8oz Icing/Confectioners Sugar
- 4oz Butter
- 2 Large Heaped Tablespoons of peanut butter(can be crunchy or smooth.)
- -Whisk the butter and peanut butter until smoothish(depending on whether you've used smooth or crunchy) and creamy.
- -Add the Icing sugar a bit at a time and whisk unless you want it to go everywhere! Continue until you get the desired texture and taste.
- If it is too thick you can either add a bit more peanut butter or a teaspoon of milk. If it is too runny add more icing sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More