- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 oranges
- 1 pint Haagen-Daz™ Vanilla Ice Cream combo with Orange Sherbet
- fresh mint sprigs
- Slice 1/4" off the top of each orange and put aside. Scoop out pulp (use a grapefruit spoon)
- and reserve for other use.
- Wet outside of orange shell and roll in sugar to coat. Put on plate.
- Do orange tops as well. Scoop sherbet/ice cream into shells and freeze.
- Serve on a plate, garnished with fresh mint.
- Tip: if ice cream recommended is not available, use vanilla ice cream and
- orange sherbet, alternating filling oranges with small scoops of each.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More