- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages lemon or lime jello (small box)
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 2 cups 7UP
- 1 (9-ounce) can crushed pineapple, juice kept
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8-ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in 9 × 13-inch pan. Place in refrigerator until well set.
- 2. TOPPING: Cook pineapple juice, flour, egg, and butter until thickened. Let cool. Add Cool Whip to cooked mixture. Spread on set jello and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More