FROSTY ORANGE CREME LAYERED DESSERT
Frosty Orange Creme Layered Dessert
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups orange sherbet or sorbet, softened
- 1 pkg. (8ox.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2cup orange juice
- 1 tub (8oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
LINE 9x5 inch loaf pan with foil.
Spread sherbert onto bottom of prepared pan to form even layer.
Freeze 10 min.
Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in lg. bowl with mixer until creamy.
Gradually add condensed milk and juice, beating until blended.
Gently stir in Cool Whip.
Pour over Sherbert in pan.
FREEZE 3 hrs.
To unmold, invert pan onto plate; remove foil.
to buy an orange creme (pop-up) ice cream. I think it was about 5 cents, but this was in the 50's. This recipe reminded me of that favorite ice cream!This is from my new summer Kraft Food & Family magazine.