- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups orange sherbet or sorbet, softened
- 1 pkg. (8ox.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2cup orange juice
- 1 tub (8oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- LINE 9x5 inch loaf pan with foil.
- Spread sherbert onto bottom of prepared pan to form even layer.
- Freeze 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in lg. bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add condensed milk and juice, beating until blended.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip.
- Pour over Sherbert in pan.
- FREEZE 3 hrs.
- To unmold, invert pan onto plate; remove foil.
NotesMany years ago when I was in grade school, I could not wait for break time
to buy an orange creme (pop-up) ice cream. I think it was about 5 cents, but this was in the 50's. This recipe reminded me of that favorite ice cream!This is from my new summer Kraft Food & Family magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More