- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 12 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups orange sherbet or sorbet, softened
- 1 pkg. (8ox.) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2cup orange juice
- 1 tub (8oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- LINE 9x5 inch loaf pan with foil.
- Spread sherbert onto bottom of prepared pan to form even layer.
- Freeze 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in lg. bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add condensed milk and juice, beating until blended.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip.
- Pour over Sherbert in pan.
- FREEZE 3 hrs.
- To unmold, invert pan onto plate; remove foil.
NotesMany years ago when I was in grade school, I could not wait for break time
to buy an orange creme (pop-up) ice cream. I think it was about 5 cents, but this was in the 50's. This recipe reminded me of that favorite ice cream!This is from my new summer Kraft Food & Family magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Taste of CenturyLink
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More