FROSTY PISTACHIO DELIGHT
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 25 min. + freezing
- * 2-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- * 2/3 cup butter, melted
- * 1 carton (1-3/4 quarts) vanilla ice cream, softened
- * 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant pistachio pudding mix
- * 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons pistachios, chopped, divided
- * 3 drops green food coloring, optional
- * 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- * 1 jar (11-3/4 ounces) hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, combine the ice cream, pudding mixes, 1 cup pistachios and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle with fudge topping; sprinkle with remaining pistachios. Yield: 15 servings.
Website Credit: http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Frosty-Pistachio-Delight