- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c sifted flour
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 2 egg whites
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 2 c sliced fresh strawberries or 2/3 c sugar 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 c whipping cream, whipped
- Stir together first 4 ingredients; spread evenly in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle 2/3 of crumbs in 13x9x2 in pan.
- Combine egg whites, sugar, berries, and lemon juice in large bowl. Beat to stiff peaks about 10 min.
- Fold in whipping cream.
- Spoon over crumbs.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Freeze 6 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More