- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 banana, fresh, cut into chunks
- 1 kiwi, cut into chunks, frozen
- 1 slice fresh pineapple, cut into chunks, frozen
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender or a tall cup, using a stick blender. Blend until smooth and fluffy.
- 2. Serve in parfait glasses.
- 3. Enjoy
- Nutrition (per serving): 100 calories, <1g total fat, <1g monounsaturated fat, <1g polyunsaturated fat, <1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 4.1mg sodium, 25.2mg calcium, 396mg potassium, 30.2mcg folate, 31.6mg phosphorus, 11.8mg phytosterols, 0mcg lycopene, <1mcg selenium, <1mg thiamin, 0mcg vitamin b12, <1mg vitamin b6, 65.8mg vitamin c, 0IU vitamin d, <1mg zinc, 25.2g carbohydrates, 3.4g fiber, 21.8g net carbohydrates, 15.1g sugar, 5.7g fructose, <1g galactose, 5.5g glucose, 0g lactose, <1g maltose, 3.8g sucrose, 1.4g protein
NotesI love anything frozen! Just because you have ripe bananas, does not mean you have to make banana bread!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
NFPG Recipe Collection
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More