- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 banana, fresh, cut into chunks
- 1 kiwi, cut into chunks, frozen
- 1 slice fresh pineapple, cut into chunks, frozen
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender or a tall cup, using a stick blender. Blend until smooth and fluffy.
- 2. Serve in parfait glasses.
- 3. Enjoy
- Nutrition (per serving): 100 calories, <1g total fat, <1g monounsaturated fat, <1g polyunsaturated fat, <1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 4.1mg sodium, 25.2mg calcium, 396mg potassium, 30.2mcg folate, 31.6mg phosphorus, 11.8mg phytosterols, 0mcg lycopene, <1mcg selenium, <1mg thiamin, 0mcg vitamin b12, <1mg vitamin b6, 65.8mg vitamin c, 0IU vitamin d, <1mg zinc, 25.2g carbohydrates, 3.4g fiber, 21.8g net carbohydrates, 15.1g sugar, 5.7g fructose, <1g galactose, 5.5g glucose, 0g lactose, <1g maltose, 3.8g sucrose, 1.4g protein
NotesI love anything frozen! Just because you have ripe bananas, does not mean you have to make banana bread!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More