Frozen Banana Yoghurt Bites
1. 1 large banana
2. 150g of natural yogurt
3. Handful dried banana chips (optional)
4. Cupcake cases
1. Put 12 cupcake cases onto a small baking tray.
2. Peel the banana and mash it up.
3. Mix the banana with the yogurt.
4. Use a spoon to drop some yogurt mixture into each cupcake case.
5. Put some banana chips into each cup and press them into the yogurt with your fingers.
6. Pop out of the cases and serve.
Pairs Well With
Another recipe for the banana loving people. With only 3 ingredients and this snacks ability to last for days it is perfect for the broke college student.