- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦1 large banana fresh or frozen
- ◦1 cup low-fat plain yogurt – (8 oz)
- ◦3 tablespoons honey or other sweetener
- 1.Slice bananas and drop in blender jar or food processor bowl.
- 2.If using frozen banana, partially thaw, snip off end of skin, and squeeze directly into food container.
- 3.Add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. Freeze until mushy.
- 4.Beat and pour into popsicle molds. Freeze until firm.
- 5.To unmold, hold in hand or let set at room temperature until mold will slide off. Enjoy.
NotesThese yummy treats are easy, healthy, and will be a huge hit with the kids and also this is Gestational Diabetes Friendly Recipe. The beauty of this Frozen Banana Yogurt is that it tastes as good as ice cream but is healthier and requires virtually no cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More