- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- •½ Cup cranberry juice
- •1 Cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- •½ Cup pitted cherries, fresh or frozen
- •1 Tablespoon honey
- •5-8 ice cubes
- 1.Blend together the ingredients.
- 2.Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- 3.Let thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
- 4.Feel free to omit the honey if it is sweet enough for you without it.
NotesBreakfast smoothies are nutritious and delicious. Wake up and blend up Frozen Berry Smoothie for a great start to your day. Also make the most of the berry season with a mug of berry goodness. Frozen Berry Smoothie combine berry fruits in a delicious way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More