- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- •½ Cup cranberry juice
- •1 Cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- •½ Cup pitted cherries, fresh or frozen
- •1 Tablespoon honey
- •5-8 ice cubes
- 1.Blend together the ingredients.
- 2.Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- 3.Let thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
- 4.Feel free to omit the honey if it is sweet enough for you without it.
NotesBreakfast smoothies are nutritious and delicious. Wake up and blend up Frozen Berry Smoothie for a great start to your day. Also make the most of the berry season with a mug of berry goodness. Frozen Berry Smoothie combine berry fruits in a delicious way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More