- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- •½ Cup cranberry juice
- •1 Cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- •½ Cup pitted cherries, fresh or frozen
- •1 Tablespoon honey
- •5-8 ice cubes
- 1.Blend together the ingredients.
- 2.Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- 3.Let thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
- 4.Feel free to omit the honey if it is sweet enough for you without it.
NotesBreakfast smoothies are nutritious and delicious. Wake up and blend up Frozen Berry Smoothie for a great start to your day. Also make the most of the berry season with a mug of berry goodness. Frozen Berry Smoothie combine berry fruits in a delicious way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More