- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 6 oz. (1/2 of 12-oz. can) frozen lemonade concentrate (Do not thaw.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and coarsely chopped strawberrries)
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- ADD half of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 5 min. or until thickened. Gently stir in berries. Spoon into 16 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. To serve, remove and discard paper liners. Top desserts with remaining whipped topping. Store any leftovers in freezer.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Savoury Gluntinous Rice
Bruschetta with Tomato and BasilSee More