- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 6 oz. (1/2 of 12-oz. can) frozen lemonade concentrate (Do not thaw.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and coarsely chopped strawberrries)
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- ADD half of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Refrigerate 5 min. or until thickened. Gently stir in berries. Spoon into 16 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. To serve, remove and discard paper liners. Top desserts with remaining whipped topping. Store any leftovers in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More