- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (11.1 oz.) JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL COFFEES Suisse Mocha Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 5 Tbsp. butter or margarine,melted
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- LINE 9x5-inch pan with foil, allowing foil to extend 2 inches beyond both long sides of pan. Mix Crust Mix, 2 Tbsp. of the flavored instant coffee, the sugar and butter with fork in medium bowl until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan; reserve remaining crumb mixture for later use.
- BEAT milk, Filling Mix and the remaining 2 Tbsp. flavored instant coffee in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.) Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon 1/3 of the whipped topping mixture over crust in pan; sprinkle with 1/3 of the reserved crumb mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover tightly with foil.
- FREEZE at least 4 hours or overnight. Lift dessert from pan using foil as handles. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting into slices to serve. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More