- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (11.1 oz.) JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL COFFEES Suisse Mocha Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 5 Tbsp. butter or margarine,melted
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- LINE 9x5-inch pan with foil, allowing foil to extend 2 inches beyond both long sides of pan. Mix Crust Mix, 2 Tbsp. of the flavored instant coffee, the sugar and butter with fork in medium bowl until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of prepared pan; reserve remaining crumb mixture for later use.
- BEAT milk, Filling Mix and the remaining 2 Tbsp. flavored instant coffee in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on medium speed 3 minutes. (Filling will be thick.) Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon 1/3 of the whipped topping mixture over crust in pan; sprinkle with 1/3 of the reserved crumb mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover tightly with foil.
- FREEZE at least 4 hours or overnight. Lift dessert from pan using foil as handles. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before cutting into slices to serve. Store leftover dessert in freezer.