- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 5 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese; softened
- 1 tbsp. SPLENDA, Granular
- 10 tsp. HERSHEY'S Sugar Free Syrup
- Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended.
- * Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat. Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to settle.
- * Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours. Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).
- 1 serving = 2 bites
- Even if you eat all 10 it won't hurt your diet.
NotesA new use for ice cube trays ;)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More