FROZEN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BITES
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 5 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese; softened
- 1 tbsp. SPLENDA, Granular
- 10 tsp. HERSHEY'S Sugar Free Syrup
Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended.
* Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat. Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to settle.
* Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours. Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).
1 serving = 2 bites
Even if you eat all 10 it won't hurt your diet.