- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
- 5 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese; softened
- 1 tbsp. SPLENDA, Granular
- 10 tsp. HERSHEY'S Sugar Free Syrup
- Using a fork, vigorously mix Cool Whip, cream cheese and Splenda until smooth and well blended.
- * Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat. Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to settle.
- * Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours. Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).
- 1 serving = 2 bites
- Even if you eat all 10 it won't hurt your diet.
NotesA new use for ice cube trays ;)
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More