- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/2 medium frozen banana, sliced
- 1 Tbsp cocoa
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 pkt powdered Stevia
- 1/2 scoop vanilla plant protein powder
- 1 Tbsp Sliced almonds for topping (optional)
- 1. Place all ingredients in a tall cup. Stir to somewhat mix. Blend using a stick blender, stopping to stir with a spoon until fully blended
- 2. Serve in parfait glasses, top with a tablespoon of sliced almonds, if desired. Eat with a spoon.
- servings: 1
- 213 calories, 6.5g total fat, 226.8mg sodium, 453.5mg potassium, 29.3g net carbohydrates,16.5g sugar, 14.3g protein, 50.8mg vitamin C
NotesLunch is better when eaten with a spoon!
I just love frozen smoothies, so I buy fresh strawberries and blueberries in season and freeze. I also freeze bananas.
This is not only delicious and filling nor is it high in calories.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More