- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) cherry gelatin
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 qt. vanilla ice cream
- Make gelatin as directed using pineapple juice for part of water. Pour into ice cube trays and let set.
- Beat ice cream until smooth and creamy. Add and fold in pineapple, nuts, cherries and gelatin cubes. Freeze. Serve in slices with cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce