- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (3 oz. each) cherry gelatin
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 qt. vanilla ice cream
- Make gelatin as directed using pineapple juice for part of water. Pour into ice cube trays and let set.
- Beat ice cream until smooth and creamy. Add and fold in pineapple, nuts, cherries and gelatin cubes. Freeze. Serve in slices with cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More