- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3 oz.pkgs cream cheese -- softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 16 oz can jellied whole cranberry sauce
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple -- drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- lettuce leaves
- Fresh mint leaves, fresh cranberries – to garnish
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth. Stir in cranberry sauce, pineapple and pecans.
- 2. Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Stir in 1 tsp. vanilla.
- 3. Fold whipped cream mixture into cranberry mixture; spoon into 8" square dish. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 4. Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with mint and cranberries.
Notesa sweet and savory salad!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More