- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 3 oz.pkgs cream cheese -- softened
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 16 oz can jellied whole cranberry sauce
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple -- drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- lettuce leaves
- Fresh mint leaves, fresh cranberries – to garnish
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth. Stir in cranberry sauce, pineapple and pecans.
- 2. Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Stir in 1 tsp. vanilla.
- 3. Fold whipped cream mixture into cranberry mixture; spoon into 8" square dish. Cover and freeze until firm.
- 4. Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves. Garnish with mint and cranberries.
Notesa sweet and savory salad!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Cooking with Sabra
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More