- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 Murray® Sugar Free Double Fudge cookies 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1 quart no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons fat-free chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen fat-free non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- In food processor bowl process cookies until fine crumbs form. In medium bowl toss together crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl whisk together peanut butter, ice cream topping and milk. Spoon half of ice cream into crust. Drizzle with peanut butter mixture. Top with remaining ice cream. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Spoon dollops of whipped topping on pie. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.