- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 Murray® Sugar Free Double Fudge cookies 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1 quart no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons fat-free chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen fat-free non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- In food processor bowl process cookies until fine crumbs form. In medium bowl toss together crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl whisk together peanut butter, ice cream topping and milk. Spoon half of ice cream into crust. Drizzle with peanut butter mixture. Top with remaining ice cream. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Let pie stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting. Spoon dollops of whipped topping on pie. Garnish as desired. Store in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More