- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 3/4 pound whole red and green grapes
- 3/4 pound peaches -- sliced
- 2 cups whole frozen blackberries
- 2 cups whole frozen raspberries
- Heat sugar, corn syrup and water until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add juice concentrates. Set aside to cool.
- Slice and seed all melons. Cut into small bite-sized pieces, or use a melon baller if desired.
- Add whole grapes, sliced peaches. Add frozen berries last, pouring flavored syrup over all.
- Freeze in 1 quart freezer bags until ready to use. (Do not freeze in larger quantities, as does not thaw properly.)
- To serve, remove from freezer about 30 minutes before serving time. Fruit should be slushy when served.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More