- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 3/4 pound whole red and green grapes
- 3/4 pound peaches -- sliced
- 2 cups whole frozen blackberries
- 2 cups whole frozen raspberries
- Heat sugar, corn syrup and water until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add juice concentrates. Set aside to cool.
- Slice and seed all melons. Cut into small bite-sized pieces, or use a melon baller if desired.
- Add whole grapes, sliced peaches. Add frozen berries last, pouring flavored syrup over all.
- Freeze in 1 quart freezer bags until ready to use. (Do not freeze in larger quantities, as does not thaw properly.)
- To serve, remove from freezer about 30 minutes before serving time. Fruit should be slushy when served.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Lau Family Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More