- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1/2 cantaloupe
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 3/4 pound whole red and green grapes
- 3/4 pound peaches -- sliced
- 2 cups whole frozen blackberries
- 2 cups whole frozen raspberries
- Heat sugar, corn syrup and water until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and add juice concentrates. Set aside to cool.
- Slice and seed all melons. Cut into small bite-sized pieces, or use a melon baller if desired.
- Add whole grapes, sliced peaches. Add frozen berries last, pouring flavored syrup over all.
- Freeze in 1 quart freezer bags until ready to use. (Do not freeze in larger quantities, as does not thaw properly.)
- To serve, remove from freezer about 30 minutes before serving time. Fruit should be slushy when served.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More