- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large Cool whip
- 2 large bananas, coarsely chunked
- 1 package frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 C. chopped pecans
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. sugar
- 1/2 cup greeen maraschino cherries, chopped and drained well.
- 1/2 cup red maraschin cherries, chopped and well drained.
- After chopping maraschino cherries, place on paper towel to collect liquid.
- Blend sugar and cream cheese.
- Stir in pineapple, strawberries, and pecans until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip and bananas.
- Add maraschino cherries last.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 dish or into lined muffin cups.
- Chill until set.
- Slice into serving pieces or serve frozen muffin treats.
NotesI've had this recipe for years. I got it from my siter (now deceased) who was a great cook. This recipe is easy to prepare, to serve, and to eat!!
This is a fun tasty dessert that kids of all ages enjoy. this would be great prepared in mini muffin tins for a buffet or holiday dinner party. Obviously, this can be prepared well ahead and stored.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More